《365天英语口语大全》日常口语篇36 During Dinner
作者:admin  文章来源:本站原创  点击数146  更新时间:2015/12/17 23:15:52  文章录入:admin  责任编辑:admin

During Dinner 用餐中用英语劝酒夹菜

Paul:Please help yourself to whatever you like. Don’t be shy。
请随便吃。别不好意思。

Linda:Yes, thank you. I’ve already been helping myself。
好的,谢谢,我一直在吃呢。

Paul:This dish tastes terrific! Would you like to try a little? It is a little hot, but very good。
这道菜尝起来味道好极了!你想尝一点吗?有点辣,但是非常好吃。

Linda:I like hot food, especially Sichuan cuisine。
我喜欢吃辣味的食物,尤其是川菜。

Paul:Would you like another beer?
你要不要再来一杯啤酒?

Linda:I’ll have another cup if you insist. I know I don’t like to drink alone, especially if there’s someone sitting next to me。
如果你坚持的话,我就再来一杯吧。我不喜欢一个人喝酒,尤其是有人坐在我旁边的时候。

Paul:Come on, it’s the weekend. Let’s toast to an enjoyable meal. Cheers!
行了,今天可是周末。让我们举杯庆祝一下我们的美味大餐。干杯。

Linda:Bottoms up! And you’re right. This meal is incredible. I wish I had known about this restaurant before. Thanks for bringing me here.  I know I’ll be back again soon。
干杯,你说的对,这顿饭条好吃了。我真希望我以前就知道这家餐馆。谢谢你待我来这里。我知道我不久还会再来的。

用餐中劝酒夹菜常用英语口语:

我来给你倒啤酒。Let me pour the beer for you。

干杯?!Cheers!

为你的升职干一杯。Here’s to your promotion。

让我们为前途干杯!Let’s drink to our future。

请随便吃。Help yourself to whatever you like, please。

听说这里的意大利面条不错。It’s said the spaghetti here is very good。

你想来点这个吗?Would you like some of this?

要不要再来一杯?啤酒?Would you like another beer?

尝尝这个。Try this。

我吃饱了。I’m full。

 

打印本文 打印本文  关闭窗口 关闭窗口