《365天英语口语大全》日常口语篇39 Paying the Check
作者:admin  文章来源:本站原创  点击数175  更新时间:2015/12/17 23:25:17  文章录入:admin  责任编辑:admin

Paying the Check 买单

Brad:Let me take care of the check today。
今天我来买单。

Lucy:Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?
为什么?这样不公平。我们各付各的怎么样?

Brad:You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?
上次我没有钱,就是你付的额,还记得吗?

Lucy:Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time。
哦,算了吧。我几乎都忘了,别在意。我不介意上次买单的。

Brad:But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t。
不过你确实应该让我请一次客了。不然我会觉得欠你一个人情的。

Lucy:OK. But it’s only for this time。
好吧。仅此一次啊。

Brad:What’s the damage?
总共是多少钱呢?

Lucy:It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%。
总共是12美元80美分。但别忘了还有小费,通常是总消费的15%。

Brad:(to the waiter) Check, please。
请结账。

在餐厅买单时常用的英语口语句子:

请给我账单,好吗?Could I have the check, please?

请结账。Bill, please。

我来付钱。It’s on me。

我请客。Be my guest。

请把账单分开。Separate bills, please。

我们各付各的怎么样?How about going Dutch?

我该付多少钱? How much shall I pay?

请过会儿开账单给我。Please bill me later。

恐怕账单上有个错误。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。

我觉得这个账单不对。I don’t think the bill is correct。

能开一张收据吗?May I have a receipt, please?

 

打印本文 打印本文  关闭窗口 关闭窗口