Dining at a Western Restaurant 在西餐店
Waiter:Would you like to order now, ma’am?
女士,现在要点餐吗
May:Yes, please. I’d like the steak and mushrooms。
是的,我点牛排和蘑菇。
Waiter:How would you like your steak, rare, medium, or well-done?
牛排你要几分熟,三分熟,五分熟还是全熟?
May:I’d like it well-done, please。
我要全熟。
Waiter:What kind of potatoes would you like to go with that? Mashed, boiled or baked?
您想配什么样的土豆,土豆泥,煮土豆还是烤土豆?
May:I think I’ll have baked potatoes. And I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
烤土豆吧。我还要一杯冰茶加一片柠檬片谢谢。
Waiter:Good. And would you care for soup or salad to start with?
好的,您要不要先来点汤或者沙拉?
May:I’d like a cream and onion soup, please。
我要一份奶油洋葱汤。
Waiter:Will you be having dessert today, ma’am?
夫人,你今天吃甜点吗?
May:I want to skip dessert. That’s all. Thank you。
不要甜点,就这些,谢谢。
Waiter:OK. I’ll be with you in a moment。
好的,我一会儿就来。
西餐厅常用英语口语句子:
我要一杯?冰茶,加一片柠檬。
I’ll have an iced tea with a lemon on the side please。
我要一杯香槟。I’d like a glass of champagne。
这个高脚杯有裂痕。This goblet is cracked。
我的牛排要全熟的。I’d like my steak well-done。
我不要开胃菜。I want to skip the starter。
我要熏肉和煎鸡蛋。I’d like the smoked bacon and fried eggs。
我要两个三明治,一个什么都不加,另一个什么佐料都加。
I want two sandwiches, one plain, the other with all trimmings。
你们有什么调料?What kinds of dressing do you have?